Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Madness

The madness I speak of is my own of course. The course that I'm undertaking with Grenadi School of Design, started the first semester in earnest yesterday and I have barely had time to look at the welcome email let alone start anything.

I'm writing this as I wait for records and files to be collected as I close off past ventures which have been far too time consuming of late. As with everything that comes to an end, there are a lot of loose ends that need to be tidied up so I'm hoping that we can move forward relatively soon. 

I'm hoping that I can get stuck into the garden this evening, the lawn has gone nuts over the last 2 weeks of almost non stop rain... ah our record collectors have arrived.

Well that went rather well, the guys will go through 50 odd lever arch files and contact me if they need any further infor etc etc. I also have a cardio vascular checkup scheduled for this afternoon and it's a full workup so that will take several hours.... good job I don't have much on my plate (sarcasm). Better take off for that right now.

Have a look at my Facebook page to see new photo's. especially 'Eagle Eye' which has had no reviews at all.

Till next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment